- After your box has arrived, open to check on the fish then set it right next to your aquarium for one hour.
- After one hour, float the unopened bag in your aquarium for half an our.
- After 30 minutes deftly reach into the bag and gently scoop your fish and place into the aquarium.
For Bettas, you can pour into a net over a bucket if you are squeamish.
- Do not get shipping water in your aquarium.
- Do not mix aquarium water with shipping water to acclimate.
- Do not drip acclimate.
Mixing bag water and tank water is OK when you buy a fish from the local fish store but not for shipped fish due to ammonia build up and PH drop.